ZSL International Job Vacancy: Human Resources and Administrative Assistant, Bogor – West Java
ZSL Indonesia is a highly diverse programme with projects involving climate change, public-private-people partnerships, sustainable landscape management, in addition to species conservation (namely the Sumatran tiger), protected area management, and combatting wildlife crime.
We are now looking for:
Human Resources and Administrative Assistant
Terms and Condition
Start Date: June 2019
Duration of Contract: One-year fix- term Contract, with potential to extend
Work Area: Bogor, West Java.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Key Purpose of the Job
The Human Resources and Administration Assistant will report to Head of Operations in managing and coordinating the Human Resources and office administration.
Responsibility for Resources
The Human Resources and Administration Assistant will report directly to Head of Operations and indirectly to Country Director.
The post-holder will support overall HRAU activities and ensure to ZSL Indonesia Progamme compliance.
Main duties and key responsibilities
- Assisting day to day operations of the HRAU functions and duties;
- Provide an assistance for Country Director/Deputy Director’s needs such as arranging meeting schedule, drafted letter, filing, etc.
- Responsible for recruitment process: collecting CVs, greeting candidates, setting up tests and interviews, etc.
- Responsible on the documentation and filing of information and communication and keep it as confidential matters
- Assisting on the preparation for meeting and training that will be conducting in ZSL IP Office
- Assisting and monitoring drivers’ daily activities including completeness of vehicle log books and the fuel consumption for Bogor Office;
- Ensures that all office equipment function well at all time, and arrange maintenance and/or repair services when needed
- Organize and Maintain an adequate office stationery;
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible;
- Distribute incoming mails to the respective staff on daily basis;
- Performs general administrative duties such as photocopying, typing and printing electronic documents as requested.
- Ensuring all the compliance of procurement documentation in accordance to ZSL procurement policy
- Ensures that all ZSL IP equipment, tools and assets are properly labeled
- Manage office Assistant schedule;
- Assist in and/ or carries out other office activities and other tasks, as assigned
- The job requires continued professional internal and external interaction/ communications, both in person and via phone and email
- The position will require close attention to detail in all aspect of the project and therefore concentration on the work in hand – precision and accuracy being vital attributes.
- The position will be relatively routine in terms of day-to-day tasks during office hours – however sometimes e.g. during field trips or when a workshop is being organized the next day, some flexibility in working hours may be required.
- This post is office based in ZSL’s office in Bogor, West Java. However, travel to field sites and other ZSL offices will be required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration strongly or another relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in HR and administrative support functions, with increasing responsibility, preferably with an International or local NGO
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Excellent communications and personal management skills
- Good understanding in English both Verbal and Writing
- Previous work (directly or indirectly) with Government of Indonesia Institutions would also be a strong advantage.
Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Good level of competence in MS Office
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated.
- Willing to work at any circumstances both independently or in a group, such as in remote areas with very limited facilities.
- Able to deal with tight schedule and unscheduled tasks, and target oriented
- Willing to travel extensively across the project sites in Indonesia
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae in English, relevant experience, past salary history, three referees not later than May 17 , 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org; cc’d to : Lydia.Chandra@zsl.org , placing the job title in the subject line and label your CV with your name. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.