Yayasan Wahana Mandiri Indonesia Job Vacancy: Finance & HR Officer, Yogyakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
VACANCY –Finance and HR Officer (code : FHO)
Based in Yogyakarta (1 position)
Yayasan Wahana Mandiri Indonesia (YWMI) is a social organization based in Yogyakarta working incommunity developmentthrough sustainable development programs.YWMI works in poverty reduction, education, water and sanitation, agriculture, disaster risk reduction and humanitarian aid for disaster emergency respond.
We are currently seeking to fill the position as Finance & HR Officer (code: FHO) based in Yogyakarta.
- Handling all finance matter according to YWMI program
- Estabilish and maintain cash control
- Ensuring transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting syatem
- Maintain and coordinate all standard financial accountability procedures
- Maintain financial records, including preparation of invoices, receipts, banking documents, etc as per guideline provided by donor.
- In collaboration with Executive Manager to prepare data for monthly and other financial reports to external donors.
- Directly responsible for scruitinizing financial correctness of all stages of procurement work as directed by Executive Manager, including checking quotations and financial calculation provided.
- To deal with routine financial queries base on YWMI along with the donors procedures/guideline
- To deduct aplicable tax from each and every payment.
- Deposit of tax in the Government Treasury, and submission of tax challenge to eligible.
- Have knowledge of tax reporting
- Support to prepare all document and give financial response in Audit process.
- Review and control Budget Vs Expenses and provided advise to program officer regarding project expenditures
- Preparation of Financial reports toDonor
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Report.
- Make contracts for suppliers and staffs of YWMI
- Recording all files HR documents
- Responsible to check all YWMI timesheet staff and update staff’s leave
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree of accounting background or relatied field/At least Bachelor’s degree in the relevant studies
- Proven experience of analysing, internal control, effective coordination in financial scope.
- Good management skill
- Good written and communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of computer operation (windows, excell)
- At least 3 years experience in Finance
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- High level of attention to detail
- Have personal tax ID number/NPWP
Please send your application letter and your CV ( 2 references with contact person) through email with format : Name and Position Code and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submitting applications is : 12 October 2018.
*ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*