Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta Job Vacancy: Program Officer for Bukit Batu Area, Central Kalimantan
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Program Officer – Kalimantan Tengah
Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation head-quartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in Kalteng, and is working closely with communities, local government and the private sector to achieve this objective.
Currently we are looking for an experienced field facilitator to implement our program of activities with communities and local government in Bukit Batu Subdistrict, Palangka Raya. We are looking for an individual with the ability to implement a program in six kelurahan focusing on fish cultivation by community-based, fish business groups.
The selected individual must be able to integrate economic, social and technical issues, and interact easily with people from a variety of backgrounds and from different sectors.
These are the background experience and qualities we require:
- At least two years’ experience in participatory community development, including working with local government and the private sector
- Good language skills – Bahasa Indonesia, English and local Dayak
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in multi-cultural settings
- Good coordination, facilitation, and supervision skills
- Good computer skills – word processing, spreadsheet, internet
- Able to travel, work and live in remote areas
If you are interested, please send an application letter and CV in English by e-mail before January 26th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability and expected remuneration. This position is available immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta