Yayasan Prasasti Perdamaian Membutuhkan Tenaga Finance & Administration Officer Penempatan di Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Institute for International Peace Building (Yayasan Prasasti Perdamaian) is a Non-Profit Organization, concern on the issue on Peace Building and Conflict Transformation. We seek qualified Indonesian candidates for the positions below:
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 PERSON)
- Conduct financial transactions and accounting transaction
- Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, income and expenditure records, process all payment through cashflow and monthly bank reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of program report and monthly/annual report
- Responsible for any travel arrangement (ticketing, accommodation, local transport, etc)
- Conducting correspondence, documentation and archiving
- Buying office equipment needs and household
- Perform maintenance and repair of office equipment on a regular basis
- Education minimum diploma/bachelor degree in accounting/finance/administration
- Maximum 25 years old
- Experience minimum 1 year (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Having knowledge and experience for financial report (cash and bank transaction, cashflow and general journal)
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good administrative/office management skill
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to start working immediately
12 months contract and expected start in March 2019
Interested candidate should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th February 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.