Yayasan Masyarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia Job Vacancy: HR Senior Officer, Bali – Denpasar
Human Resource Officer (HRO) scope of work for the organization is of the full spectrum of Human Resources Department including but not limited to recruitment, salary survey, salary scale, remuneration, benefits, contract management, induction, performance appraisal as well as staff wellbeing and Health and Safety Environment (HSE). Also liaise with relevant government authorities on immigration, permits, social welfare and others.
- In close coordination with Operations Director and the HRO to handle and manage recruitment cycle, performance appraisal, administration, employee relations, employment law, training and development all based on compliance to prevailing guidelines government and or donor requirements
- Develop, analyze and provide recommendations for improvement of organization structure, job descriptions, core competencies, salary ranges/scales, employee cost benefit and compensation and manage the implementation
- Managing employment agreement, extension, performance appraisal and its update as well as managing performance review/appraisals.
- Provide labor relations advice to the leadership of the organization to ensure compliance with government regulations, handle grievance and industrial role
- Preparing payroll administration, handle BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (SIPP Online) and BPJS Kesehatan (EDABU)
- Undertake all necessary liaison, correspondence and reporting activities for Management and Government
- Develop and implement systems to ensure staff wellbeing across the organization
- Liaise with others HRO and Operations Team
Skills and Behaviors:
- Excellent problem solving skills on Industrial Relations or grievances
- Excellent communication skills in disseminating information to staffs from different levels at different locations
- Approachable, strong communications skills and encourage transparency
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, motivated
- Ability to work in an international and fisheries sustainability or nature conservation environment.
- Ability to perform to a high level under or limited supervision.
- Indonesian national with a relevant university degree
- Minimum five years of combined work experience in human resources management (HRM) and government liaison with at least two years in a managerial role. Work experience with an INGO, NGO or Indonesian foundation preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the Indonesian Labour Law.
- Experience in managing compensation benefits and Labour Relations.
MDPI is committed to implementing discrimination-free recruitment from the elements of ethnicity, religion or race, supporting gender equality, anti-human trafficking and rejecting all forms of narcotics use and trafficking.
Send Application to mailto: email@example.com with subject: Application for For Senior HR Officer_(Your Name), deadline: 28th of October 2018 — only shortlisted candidate will be notified.