Yayasan Kopernik Job Vacancy: Senior Program Officer, Bojonegoro & Tuban – East Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation that finds what wors and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last miles communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
LOCATION: EAST JAVA (BOJONEGORO AND TUBAN)
In coordination with all team members based in HQ and field, Senior Program Officer will work in implementing WWWI Program particularly in East Java Area. The main roles are to develop program planning, activities and monitor its implementation based on program log frame. Senior Program Officer will manage the project in Bojonegoro and Tuban.
- Develop work plan and lead the implementation of the project to meet program’s deliverables
- Lead and supervise field team of East Java and day to day problem solving
- Provide suggestion on Field’s staff capacity development to Program Director
- Build relationship with potential suppliers, vendors, training institutions, finance institutions, government, NGOs, etc
- Provide regular updates on targets through databases, Power point and Excel
- Document activities and process through blogs, reports, photos and videos.
- Other duties as necessary
Skills and behaviors:
- Ability to seek for opportunity to grow the businesses of the program members
- Ability to develop project management guidelines, policies and procedures to train and guide other staff members in best practice project management
- Ability to interact with existing partners (donors, clients, suppliers, communities, government, etc.) and maintain good relations.
- Creative and Innovative
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years work in micro social enterprises, food business, social entrepreneurship and community development
- At least Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline such as development studies, social entrepreneurship, marketing or business administration.
- Willing to work with different community
- Willing to be placed in the field
- Hold SIM C
- Indonesian nationality
APPLICATION CLOSED ON THE 31st of December 2018
Only candidates who apply via website will be considered.