Yayasan Kemanusiaan Muslim Indonesia Job Vacancy: WASH Project Manager, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Title: WASH Project Manager
The Yayasan Kemanusiaan Muslim Indonesia/ YKMI, a local partner of Muslim Aid Indonesia is faith based organization with the local entity registered under SK AHU-05126.96.36.1994. We focus on humanitarian services, especially in disaster emergency response and economic empowerment. We help save lives and assist their recovery after crisis. We aim to reduce poverty and support them to improve their quality of life. We also aim to focus on increasing access to clean water and sanitation in Indonesia.
To response rehabilitation in Central Sulawesi – PALU – Donggala (Earthquake, Tsunami & Liquefaction). We are looking for a candidate who will be interested in to fill the position as:
WASH Project Manager, YKMI Tsunami Response Programme
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Programme/project Planning, Development, and Management
- The WASH specialist will be directly responsible for the WASH program in Sulawesi and the duties will include:
- To provide the Program Manager and donors with WASH program and budget.
- To provide Program Manager with standard drawings and specifications for YKMI and donors
- Instruct and support the WASH assistant in project implementation and supervision.Promote the quality of rights-based WASH programmes through participation in theformulation of programme/project goals, strategies and approaches. Bring coherence,synergy and added value to programme management processes using a results-based management approach to planning, design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
- Rights-Based Programme with Results-Based Approach
- Promote the quality of rights-based WASH programmes through participation in the formulation of programme/project goals, strategies and approaches. Bring coherence, synergy and added value to programme management processes using a results-based management approach to planning, design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
- Programme Management, Delivery, Evaluation and Reporting
- Ensure programme efficiency and delivery through a transparent approach to evaluation.Participate in major evaluation exercises, programme reviews and annual sector review meetings with partners and government counterparts.
- Ensure the preparation of annual WASH sector status reports
- Ensure adequate and transparent evaluation of disaster preparedness and respons
- Communication, Collaboration, Networking and Partnership
- Exchange information and experience, and identify new strategies and courses of action to accelerate/improve the delivery of services toward the achievement of YKMI WASH programme goals and objectives.
- Conduct field visits to monitor programme implementation, collect data and provide technical support.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to ensure the development of effective communication materials and strategies to support WASH advocacy and social mobilization efforts.
- Collaborate with other programme colleagues to ensure the integration of the WASH programme with other sectors (including inter-sectoral) responses.
- Collaborate with Government, UNICEF, and other partners to ensure agreements and recommendations are taken forward.
- Provide technical support and guidance on appropriate technical, financial and institutional capacity building measures to achieve YKMI and sector/cluster WASH programme goals.
Key Expected Results
- Effective and timely technical assistance has been provided to Field teams in the province tocarry out programme delivery, emergency response, evaluation and reporting in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
- Key WASH programme documents including good practices and lessons learned have been finalized and knowledge/information exchange has taken place within the region.
- Rights-based WASH programmes have been effectively promoted, and are coherent and add value to programme management processes through results-based management in the Region.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Advanced university degree in relevant fields such as public health, water supply, social sciences, environmental sciences or a field relevant to international WASH related development assistance.
- Additional training in Health Education or Communication for Development (Programme Communication) an asset.
- Eight years of relevant professional work experience in the UN or other international development organizations, national governments or the private sector.
- Field work experience
- Background/familiarity with Emergency preparedness and response and the IASC cluster/sector approach
- Fluency in English required
Please submit your CV through email email@example.com with attaching your application,Curriculum Vitae, pasphoto terbaru 3×4, copy ijasah terakhir, Fotocopy KTP dan referensi.
We will review any applications on daily basis due to URGENT REGUIRED
“ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED”