Yayasan Kemanusiaan Muslim Indonesia Job Vacancy: HR & Admin Officer, Palu – Central Sulawesi
- To participate and provide support and advice in all employee relations issues i.e. disciplinarians, grievances etc. working closely with line manager and head departments;
- YKMI maintain staff records to YKMI standards and policy:
- Contract management/contract staff
- File management; personnel files/ recruitment files etc.
- Leave and absence records of staff (total leave, sick leave, annual leave, and home leave etc);
- Provide administration support in recruitment and selection procedures when required (preparing , checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and participating in selecting final candidates);
- Ensure that YKMI complies with all legal employment obligations in line with the laws of the Government of Indonesia
- Sending routine responses to correspondence, based on the development of standard responses developed with the support of the HR team in Jakarta.
- Be a role model for effective fellowship in the team consistently achieving all objectives and demonstrating effective self-management.
- Supporting coordinating and preparation of monthly payroll ensuring timely processing.
- Be responsible for the recruitment and coordination of volunteers. Which includes YKMI maintenance of files and volunteer database in line with YKMI policy.
- Provide guidance to all staff on HR issues and inducting new staff members on YKMI HR procedures
- Manage the administration of the HR employee database and all employee records including personnel files;
- Analyzing training needs, planning and delivering training with collaboration with departmental managers.
- Process sensitive and confidential information in an accurate and timely manner
- Working closely and in collaboration with the administration and logistics team.
- Work with HR team in Jakarta to support management of staff health, and Labour Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS TK)
- To ensure the implementation of YKMI’s gender and diversity policies in all aspects of human resource policy and practice.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate:
- University degree in Business Management, law, psychology or related field;
- 3 – 4 years Human Resource and administration experiences
- Solving skills, with the willingness to deal with problems as they arise
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good in written and spoken English and Bahasa..
- Familiar with Labour Law of Indonesia
- Good administrative and Familiar with MS office (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Please submit your CV through email email@example.com with attaching your application, Curriculum Vitae and others relevant documents. We will review any applications on daily basis due to URGENT REQUIRED