Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu Indonesia Job Vacancy: Program Officer, Jakarta
- Coordinate multiple communication activities related to FP/RH of the project. Assist in development and drafting of project concept papers, terms of reference, scopes of work, contracts, work plans and timelines.
- Provide technical assistance to DWG, BKKBN, MOH, NGOs, FBOs, professional organizations and other government organizations to conduct FP/RH advocacy activities related to the program at central, provincial and district level.
- Provide technical and administrative support to secretariat/local entity as well as to Core Working Group, Provincial and District stakeholders for FP/RH advocacy programs as required.
- Supervise the Field Officer at selected district, work closely with and support the team
- Organize, attend, plan and deliver presentations at local and international meetings, workshops, seminars and trainings.
- Provide inputs and recommendation to the Program Manager in determining the advocacy direction at the districts level.
- Monitor the implementation of the programs and maintain all record/information/database of the FP in Indonesia
- Facilitate documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lesson learnt and best practices for internal and external sharing.
- Collect, record and analyze relevant data on family planning and reproductive health related issues to support Program action plan development and implementation.
- Coordinate daily program activities with other related staff, consultant and stakeholders.
- Conduct regular meetings as required and develop monthly, quarterly and annual progress status report of the project in English to be submitted to the Program Manager.
- Report to Program Manager on progress, difficulties, and problems that faced.
- A minimum of Master Degree majoring in social studies or relevant major
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in the field of health communication research, monitoring and evaluation.
- Past experience working in similar position in an NGO environment is an advantage.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Result-oriented, independent, and willingness to travel.
The closing date for application is 16th of June 2018. Interested candidates shall submit their application letter and CV (max. 3 pages) by e-mail to Human Resources Manager YCCP, e-mail : [email protected] Indonesia.org quoting ‘PO – Your Name ‘ as the subject.