Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation Membutuhkan Tenaga Fasilitator Untuk Penempatan di Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Co-Learner (Facilitator for Self Development)
Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
We are looking for a Co-Learner (Facilitator for Self Development) to manage the project for YCAB Foundation. Reporting to PM Project Piloting Curriculum Junior iLead from SAI, this role based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is help the piloting Junior Curriculum iLead from SAI. The person has excellent managerial skills. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to YCAB Foundation, and to your career.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering learning material according “RPP” and promoting interactive learning
- Managing class and encouraging the positive environment inside the classroom
- Evaluate, giving feedback, and reporting student’s development regularly
- Coordinate & collaborate regularly with the parents and stakeholder due to student’s learning process
- Minimum have a bachelor degree in Psychology or Education, preferably from Counseling with minimum GPA 3.0
- Have at least 3-5 years working experience in the same field, or in community development
- Good at coaching, facilitate, and giving feedback
- Good understanding about teenager characteristic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
Drop us an email along with your CV to email@example.com
(Subject: Position – Full Name)