Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation Job Vacancy: Head of Development & Communication, Jakarta
Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
We are looking for a Head of Development & Communication to gain funding & branding of YCAB Foundation. Reporting to Head of CFO, this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to lead, develop, maintain and monitoring partnership & communication activities. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to YCAB Foundation, and to your career.
- Lead overall development and communications towards strategy to reach funding and branding target of YCAB Foundation.
- Develop and implement an integrated organization ¬wide strategy related to getting the right funds with a balanced portfolio, partner with the right organization, and build awareness to the right segment.
- The primary focus will be to develop the right strategy to increase unrestricted funding that include international grant, crowdfunding / individual donations, and corporate donations.
- Build YCAB awareness in the conventional media, and digital media to tap the right audiences that may include corporate, donors, volunteers, etc.
- Work with the board and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Bachelor degree in management, business, or communication major are preferably.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience working partnership, communications, and business development in Non-Profit Organization and other relevant organization.
- Outstanding managerial, communication, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills is a must.
- Ability to manage timelines and project budgets effectively
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills. (Regular use of Word, Excel, WordPress, Photoshop
and design/ layout software)
- Have networking high level ability and strategic mindset.
- Ability to work well with diverse individuals and balance a variety of needs.
How to Apply:
Please send your application letter and your latest CV by email to: email@example.com
Prior to October 31, 2018 the latest.
All applicant will be treated with professional confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.