Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation Job Vacancy: Head of Communication, Jakarta – Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Head of Communication Dept. Vacancy at YCAB Foundation
Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
We are looking for a Head of Communication Dept. to gain branding of YCAB Foundation. Reporting to Head of COO, this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to lead, develop, maintain and monitoring communication activities. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to YCAB Foundation, and to your career.
Job Descriptions :
- Designed and developed branding and communication strategy aligned to organization wide strategy to gain brand awareness of YCAB through conventional media and digital media;
- Translating branding and communication strategy into operational activity so that all communication team can work aligned with strategy;
- Leading and managing the internal communication to drive engagement from employee so that aligned with YCAB’s strategy, and also external communication to ensure and protecting YCAB brand and reputation;
- Build and maintain relationship with media, industry, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in communication or marketing major are preferably;
- Have at least 4 years of relevant experience as Head of Communication or other related field wit digital marketing skills is required for this position;
- Have experience in NGO and other relevant organization is advantage;
- Have proven experience to handle communication’s function such as graphic design, photography/videography, and content writer are preferably
- Have strategic mindset, excellent understanding of best practice in digital communication, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management and networking skills, strong organizational and management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities is a must;
- Have ability to create and manage budget effectively;
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
Please send your latest CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Position – Full name)