Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation Job Vacancy: Corporate Secretary & Legal Manager, Jakarta
Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
We are looking for a Corporate Secretary & Legal Manager, reporting to Group Executive (CEO, CFO & COO), this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to lead, develop, maintain and monitoring Corsec & Legal activities. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to YCAB Foundation, and to your career.
- Convening and servicing periodical corporate executive meetings, including group level meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions, etc)
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the the Board and its HC Committee or Audit Committee.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems for the CEO Office
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, approved, and there is an awareness of its legal implications
- Writing company periodical reports (quarterly, half yearly, annually)
- Collating information relevant for the CEO and the Executive Team
- Providing legal/financial advice for the Group
- Managing office space/premises at the Group level
- Managing contractual arrangements between the company with its partners/suppliers/customers
- Maintaining current awareness about company law
- Keeping a register of stakeholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Expert in Agreement (drafting-reviewing-negotiating), Permit/ License.
- Familiar with Corporate Secretary matters (Annual Report, Bappepam/ IDX reporting).
- Having good knowledge about Law Regulation in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills to deal with the range of internal and external stakeholders as well as team members.
- Able to multi-tasking, work under pressure and able to travel frequently for business.
- The ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
How to Apply:
Please send your latest CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Position – Full name)