Yayasan Bahtera Dwipa Abadi Job Vacancy: Foundation Development Facilitator – Indragiri Hilir, Riau
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan Bahtera Dwipa Abadi: Foundation Development Facilitator – Riau
Job Position : Foundation Development Facilitator
Work Location : Indragiri Hilir, Riau, Indonesia
About the Organization
Yayasan Bahtera Dwipa Abadi (YBDA) is a nonprofit organization that aims to to provide a number of social services for the local communities living in lowland, flatland, wetland, and peatland located in Indragiri Hilir areas. Founded in 1991 by the late Mr. Tay Juhana, the Founding Father of Sambu Group – one of world’s largest integrated coconut companies, YBDA has been continuously contributing towards the development of the areas through the establishment of a number of important infrastructures (e.g. schools, clinics, praying facilities, etc.) and organization of various social and/or recreational events. YBDA is now planning to restructure and re-strategize its organization to keep up with the global development and we invite qualified candidates who share the same passion with us to become the agents of change for the mentioned causes by joining our small, dynamic team as a Foundation Development Facilitator.
The Foundation Development Facilitator will be in charge to provide general assistance for the Directors in coordinating and facilitating the overall activities of YBDA. S/he will be majorly responsible in developing multiple programs and strategies for the organization, designing its framework and standard operating procedures, as well as maintaining internal and external relations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist the Directors in implementing the overall activities of the organization.
- Conduct supporting researches in order to construct a new framework for the organization.
- Develop the updated version of the standard operating procedure series and monitor its overall implementation.
- Establish and develop the knowledge management mechanism to improve the technical capacity of the organization.
- Support the organization of in organizing relevant events and conducting meetings with the stakeholders.
- Prepare regular progress report to be presented to the Directors.
- Candidate must have a strong passion in working within a nonprofit organization – especially within one that focuses on education, public health, and socio-cultural development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university in any field of education with minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
- Candidate with minimum 3 years of progressively responsible experience in project management is more preferable.
- Candidate must have strong research skills and does not have any problem staying in a rural area at times.
- Candidate must be a detail-oriented individual with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be a highly-motivated and creative individual with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels especially with local people and communities, in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Candidate must be computer literate and tech-savvy with proven leadership, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Opportunity to play a key role in the restructuration of a promising nonprofit organization.
- Opportunity to directly work with Indonesian local communities and contribute at the development of the people at grassroots level.
- Possible internal and external trainings/workshops.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with skills and experience).
- Generous leave conditions.
- Most importantly, opportunity to contribute in solving critical issues and become the agent of change for the future of our society!
How to Apply
Interested applicant must send a set of application documents which includes:
- A current CV/resume with the most recent photograph attached.
- A scanned copy of valid ID card (KTP/SIM/passport).
- A scanned copy of the latest degree certificate and transcript.
The application document must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com and expected salary clearly stated in it, no later than 10 March 2019.
Applications sent without any of three components mentioned above will not be considered for the interview stage.
Please indicate on the subject heading “YBDA Application – FDF – [Your Full Name]” (e.g. YBDA Application – FDF – Shafar Andika).
YBDA is an inclusive and diversity-friendly organization. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The selection’s committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.