WWF Indonesia Job Vacancy: Policy and Regulation Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-ID is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Policy and Regulation Specialist. This position will be based in Jakarta and report to Governance Manager.
The job holder will provide models and SOP to engage with keys stakeholders and in accordance to the conservation strategy of WWF-ID, to contribute to realization of project/program objectives to ensure conservation of nature.
In detail of tasks of the position are:
- Develop guidelines for collaboration with stakeholders, especially key stakeholders, such as the government; as well as assistance and guidance in working with the government.
- Conducting intensive communication and coordination with government and related key stakeholders in achieving WWF’s vision and mission.
- Initiating relation, collaboration strategic to keys stakeholders & monitor and evaluate each WWF cooperation framework with relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct a review of the existing policy to be used about implement the existing policy
- Review gaps or policy vacancies as opportunities to encourage new policies and or policy revitalization to implement sustainable development
- Provide assistance, advice as well as advice on the results of the review to implementer who support policies that are considered in accordance with WWF’s vision and mission framework
- Undertake a review of priority policies whose implementation is supported by WWF.
- Providing recommendation for language to propose regulation and policy.
- Legal reviewer for report publishes (sensitive report).
- Minimum of Master Degree from Law, Environmental Science/Management, Social Science; relevant courses with preference for advance study degree holders.
- Minimum of 5 years (or Bachelor Degree with 8 years) working experience on environment and conservation, and broader environmental aspects and experience as a national and local network.
- Have good relationship with national and local key stakeholders.
Interested applicants should share their CV/resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Policy and Regulation Specialist – Jakarta.
Applications for this position will be closed 7 days after this published (27 February 2019). Only selected candidates would be contacted.