WWF Indonesia Job Vacancy: Muller – Schwaner Arabela Landscape Manager, Sintang – West Kalimantan
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-ID is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Muller – Schwaner Arabela (MSA) Landscape Manager. This position will be based in Sintang – West Kalimantan and report to Kalimantan, Forest & Freshwater Director.
The job holder will responsible to Identify, design and implement conservation program and development sustainability in Muller-Schwaner (MS) and Arut Belantikan (ARABELA), hereinafter written as MSA Landscape. It is aimed at improving the land/forest management/stewardship at the landscape scale, in ten districts: Sintang, Ketapang in West Kalimantan, and Gunung Mas and Murung Raya, in Central Kalimantan. The area consists of three landscapes: 1). Muller Ecosystem Area/MEA (1.3 million Ha); 2). Schwaner landscape/Bukit Baka Bukit Raya National Park and its buffer zone (up to 300,000 Ha) and 3). ARABELA landscape (1,9 million Ha). The MSA program is aimed to deliver on-site conservation and promoting sustainable development in a pristine tropical forest landscape that inhabited by countless of biodiversity including Orangutan (Pongo pygmaeus), Helmeted Hornbill (Rhinoplax vigil), both are categorized as Appendix 1 (critical endangered); Malayan Sunbear (Helarctos malayanus), Muller’s gibbon (Hylobates muelleri), hundreds of bird species, reptile and others. The job holder is expected to demonstrate benevolent leadership in expediting the impact of deliveries with efficient resource management.
Requirements for This Position are:
- At least hold Bachelor Degree (S1) in forestry, social or environmental science. Good proficiency in English is compulsory.
- 5-10 years working experience in program/project management, landscapes or related fields.
- Lower education credential might be considered only to the candidates with distinctive proximity to the landscape.
- Have good project management skill to lead 8 members in the MSA Landscape
- Good analytical skill and analyze potential issues and managing risks arising in Landscape
- Strong knowledge of conversations issues, analysis of local context and relationship of local stakeholders
- Advance writing Skill (Proven publications are most preferable)
- Advance English literacy (both oral and written)
Interested applicants should share their CV/resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject MSA Landscape Manager – Sintang, not later than April 9, 2019. Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted.