WWF Indonesia Job Vacancy: Information Technology System Development Coordinator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-ID is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Information Technology System Development Coordinator. This position will be based in Jakarta and report to Information Technology Manager.
The job holder will be responsible to designing, developing, securing, managing, and optimally coordinating and monitoring and evaluating IT Operations including Infrastructure, Data Centers and Technical Support that are in line with predetermined IT strategic plans and organizational needs, to ensure Implementation in accordance with strategies and processes and IT operations run smoothly and in accordance with IT service standards
Requirements for this position are:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (Sarjana S1) with Information System or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Major
- At least 5 years of experience in IT system design and analyst and also IT system development project
- At least 4 years of experience in system development for web and mobile application,
- At least 2 years of experience in information security,
- Intermediate level of English in written and verbal.
Interested applicants should share their Curriculum Vitae/Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of IT System Development Coordinator – Jakarta.
Applications for this vacancy will be closed 7 days after the publication of this . Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Please check the link below for this vacancy CLICK HERE