WWF Indonesia Job Vacancy: Brand, Media & Public Relation Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-ID is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Brand, Media & Public Relation Manager.
This position will be based in Jakarta and report to Communication Director.
The job holder will build and maintain the image of WWF-Indonesia through ensuring an ongoing positive profile for the organization nationally and internationally; raising better awareness and deepening understanding of conservation & sustainable development issues in Indonesia; and building bigger constituency of WWF-Indonesia. The manager is responsible to safeguard our brand and profile, organize public events and manage relationship with the mass media while co-manage new media of WWF-Indonesia, according to pertaining policies and procedures in order to contribute to the positioning of WWF-Indonesia and ensure the relevant stakeholders are adequately informed and compelled to support WWF-Indonesia.
Requirements for this Position are:
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or related fields
- 5-8 years experiences in responsible positions relevant to the position;
- Articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious;
- Absolute discretion, tact, diplomacy and negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English – other languages an advantage;
- Experience in and preferably formal training in crisis communications;
- Direct experience in a newsroom or an agency is an advantage;
- High level of competence in media liaison and public relations;
- Good organizational skills and proven abilities in administration and management;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including ability to transfer skills, supervise and network;
- Self-motivated and innovative; able to work under pressure with a team of people and meet deadlines;
- Good current understanding of nature conservation issues and strategies;
- Understanding of WWF’s work in Indonesia and globally;
- Excellent ability to work cross-culturally
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject of Brand, Media & Public Relation Manager – Jakarta.
Applications for this vacancy will be closed March 15, 2019.
Only selected candidates would be contacted.