World Resources Institute Indonesia Membuka 10 Posisi Lowongan Pekerjaan Untuk Bulan Januari 2019
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
About WRI Indonesia
WRI Indonesia is associated with the World Resources Institute (WRI), a global environmental research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. WRI work with various stakeholders in the natural resources sector to support policy and management that are both profitable and sustainable. WRI has worked with leaders in more than 50 countries for more than 30 years, with offices in the United States, Brazil, China, Europe, India, and Indonesia.
Launched in early 2014, WRI Indonesia builds on WRI’s 10-year history in the country focusing on forests and land use governance, and strengthens our impact on the ground. In the short-to-medium term, WRI Indonesia aims to expand its presence and portfolio to include climate, energy, as well as cities and transportation programs.
This position will support WRI Indonesia’s One Map Initiative and other projects in the regional office.
WRI Job Openings:
- Business Development Manager – South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Call for Junior Consultant as Graphic Designer – South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Chief of Staff – South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Consultant for Accountability Framework Initiative Regional Engagement Lead – South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Legal Specialist – South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Research Analyst – West Papua, Indonesia
- Riau Senior Program Lead – Pekanbaru, Indonesia
- Social Forestry & Conflict Transformation Manager – South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Stakeholder Engagement – Papua, Indonesia
- Sustainable Land Use Research Consultant – Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia