Winrock International Job Vacancy: M&E Assistant – Jayapura, Papua, Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
POSITION TITLE: M&E Assistant
PROJECT: USAID Bersama – GBV Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia
LOCATION: Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
REPORTS TO: M&E Specialist
The M&E Assistant will be responsible for providing assistance to M&E Specialist and M&E Officer in developing and managing the M&E system and activities, including the coordination of externally conducted evaluations, and implementing an M&E Plan for a high-quality, results-oriented project focused on strengthening government’s capacity and commitment to prevent and address gender-based violence (GBV) in Eastern Indonesia. Position will be based in Jayapura, Papua, with project-funded travel in the Eastern Region and to Jakarta. The position is contingent upon continuation of donor funding.
The M&E Assistant will assist the M&E Specialist to oversee the implementation of the program’s M&E activities and data reporting requirements. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive, clean, compile, enter, and store M&E data on a timely basis;
- Enter and update data on a timely basis;
- Regularly update databases including relevant trackers;
- Maintain M&E filing system including numbering all hard copy documents and filing as per protocol;
- Liaise with staff to ensure timely submission of documentation and proactively follow up to collect missing documents;
- Work with the Communications Assistant to track submission of bi-weekly reports and track activities;
- Support routine spot checks and data quality assessments;
- Support the development of monthly indicator reports, other M&E reports as needed, and tracking progress against targets;
- Provide support with the analysis of information and with drafting quarterly, annual reports, workplans and other reports required
- Support with project reviews and evaluations;
- Support M&E specialist and M&E Officer in conducting M&E training for project personnel and stakeholders;
- Support the M&E Specialist in ensuring that lessons learned are fed back into project implementation.
- Participate in the development of M&E team’s weekly, monthly and quarterly work plans;
- Any other tasks that may assigned by M&E Specialist and/ or Chief of Party
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, international development, international relations or a related field, and/or specialized training/certification in monitoring & evaluation.
- At least three years of experience in the monitoring & evaluation of donor-funded international development projects
- Knowledge of USAID reporting requirements and experience compiling data for donor reports preferred
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection activities
- Experience with project monitoring activities, conducting spot checks and analyzing findings
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English;
- Well-developed analytical and writing/presentation skills;
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet (preferably Microsoft Access and Excel), and presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Team player, able to work respectfully and cooperatively with colleagues of different national and cultural backgrounds with an open and collaborative style that encourages teamwork and cooperation;
- Willingness to travel.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter to the following email: Management.Bersama@winrock.org
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP, as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Qualified Indonesian nationals, especially women and those residing in Eastern Indonesia, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Winrock International would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted
Closing date for application is on 31 January 2019 COB GMT +9