William & Lily Foundation Job Vacancy: Head of Programs, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The William & Lily Foundation is currently looking for the best fit for the following position:
POSITION TITLE: Head of Programs
To develop and manage programs that promote the strategic objectives of the William & Lily Foundation
About The William & Lily Foundation (WLF):
WLF is an Indonesian-based philanthropic foundation established in 2009 as an outgrow of the philanthropic legacy of William and Lily Soeryadjaya. As an active grant-making foundation, WLF works closely with implementation partners on three focus areas: education, healthcare and economic empowerment. WLF is committed to impactful and responsible interventions in its efforts to empower underprivileged communities across Indonesia. Although the scope of WLF philanthropic endeavors is countrywide, its current geographical focus centers on eastern Indonesia.
The Head of Programs will be based in the Foundation office in Jakarta. However, she/he will likely be required to travel occasionally to project locations (3-6 times per year), which may be as far as eastern Indonesia.
- Program Development: Work closely with the Executive Director to research and identify potential programs that will contribute to the attainment of the organizational objectives; this includes developing and drafting project concept notes and proposals as required;
- Project Management: Manage overall program development and provide programmatic, administrative, and financial oversight for activities under his/her purview, including developing and tracking budgets, managing technical experts, and implementing program activities.
- Monitoring & Implementation: Assist in program implementation and track progress by communicating with field operators at different program sites as well as conducting site visits.
- Collaboration: Forge and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders including national and local governments, national and local civil society organizations, implementation partners and other potential partner organizations.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that programs follow best practices and evidence-based lessons learned from the field, and identify and draft success stories.
Candidate Profile & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s degree is preferred.
- 3 years of experience managing programs in fast-paced business (start-up) and/or NGO or non-profit (mission-driven) settings.
- Passionate about improving Indonesia and excited about WLF’s desire to help underprivileged communities through education, healthcare and economic empowerment..
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (reading, writing, speaking, and especially ability to understand research reports and articles in both languages).
- Entrepreneurial drive and desire to build from the ground up.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure maintain a sense of humor..
- Competitive salary in the non-profit sector.
- A nurturing learning environment with opportunities for professional development (opportunities in the form of courses or training workshops).
How to apply:
Please send your
Cover letter or URL link to a portfolio of your work (that you believe best reflects your
passions, competency, and skillset) to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 16, 2019.
WLF is an equal opportunity employer.