Widya Erti Indonesia Job Vacancy: Agriculture Training Coordinator – South Sumatra, North Sumatra, Aceh and East Kalimantan
Widya Erti Indonesia, a World Education, Inc. affiliate, was formed with the mission to provide formal and non-formal educational opportunities to vulnerable populations in Indonesia, in order to improve livelihoods and overall wellbeing of youth, women, and communities.
Position: Agriculture Training Coordinator
Starting Date: ASAP
Working Area: South Sumatra, North Sumatra, Aceh and East Kalimantan
Senior Agriculture Training Coordinator will work with contractor and donor to develop and design training which suitable with relevant area, including develop budget, timeline and curriculum. Coordinate and implement training in several areas for famers using Farmer Field School Method.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Training Coordinator of contractor to design training including narrative project design, budget and timeline
- Working with Training Coordinator of contractor to develop curriculum
- Conduct training for Oil Palm Smallholder Farmer on Good Agriculture Practice using Farmer Field School Method, including material preparation, community engagement and coordinating with Jakarta Office about the fund needed
- Conduct Training of Trainer for Oil Palm Farmer Smallholder
- Supervise field activities
- Represent organization and maintain good relationship with community, client and local government in the field related with training and technical aspect
- Finance Management for training
- Develop report of both program and administrative/finance
- Bachelor / S1 in Agriculture or related field
- At least 5 years working experience in the training aspect, agriculture and oil palm is preferable
- Experience manage / lead a field team
- Experience working with community or farmer
- Willing to work in the field for certain period (at least 4 months)
- Willing to travel to remote area
- Knowledge in English
Interested applicants should send the latest CV/Resume and Application Letter highlighting relevant qualification and experiences to: email@example.com no later than November 25, 2018.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.