Wahana Visi Indonesia – SiGAP Project Job Openings: 2 Positions, Jakarta
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Gedung 33, Jakarta :
Team Leader of SiGAP Project
This position is responsible to manage the SiGAP Project through planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring successful delivery of specific project goals, outcomes, and outputs in line with USAID – OFDA and World Vision Indonesia’s standard
- Bachelor Degree in Development, Disaster Management, Social Science, or relevant background ; Master Degree will be advantage
- Understanding on Disaster Risk Management related policies and practice in Indonesia
- Min 2-3 Experience in Management and Development, Relief Humanitarian or related professional experience at a similar capacity
- Experience working in International Organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Coordinator of SiGAP Project
This position is responsible for planning and implementing the project monitoring, evaluation and learning plan that contributes to the achievement of SiGAP (Strengthening Government’s Ability towards Disaster Preparedness) Project goals.
- Bachelor Degree in statistic, social, management or other development study
- Min 2 years experience in developing monitoring and evaluation tools, conducting survey. Analyze and survey report is an advantage.
- Proven track record in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
- Basic statistic knowledge is required
- Good English skill with min TOEFL score 500
Submit your application with updated CV not later than August 13, 2018 to: email@example.com Only short-listed applicants will be contacted