Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancy: Technical Support Director, South Tangerang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that will be based in National Office – South Tangerang:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT DIRECTOR
To provide leadership and effective management of Technical team to ensure quality program of Health, Education, Child Protection, Livelihood in Rural and Urban Ministry in achieving child well being outcomes.
- Master Degree in International development, Socials works or Bachelor Degree with 5 years exp in humanitarian aids, Gender skill
- Min. 5 years working experiences working in Community development and gender
- Min. 3 years in managerial position with multi functions team
- Professional technical skills desired and Strong analytical thinking skill.
- Thorough understanding of project/ program design, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Fluent in English (min. TOEFL score: 500)
Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .