Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancy: Response Manager, Lombok – East Nusa Tenggara
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position in Lombok – East Nusa Tenggara:
This position is responsible for providing overall leadership and management for Lombok Earthquake Emergency Response Project in accordance with relevant strategies and all organization‘policies and standard. The position is also responsible to ensure the quality of ministry in response area by managing and coordinating project’ staff, developing and strengthening cooperation with partners.
- Bachelor degree majoring social development or any other relevant field
- Complete Project Management for NGO course
- Min. 3 years’ experience as Project Coordinator
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong cconceptual understanding in basic DME functions (LEAP )
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL socre 450
Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK *
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.