Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancies: Sponsorship Administration Officer & Economic and Agriculture Development Specialist for Zone, Jakarta &…
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
Sponsorship Administration Officer
Sponsorship Administration Officer is responsible to support the Donor Engagement Team in developing good relationship with sponsor/donor by providing excellent administrative service aligning with organization’s 5 year goals and objectives which emphasizing on a child-focused and transformational development.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or any related course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in administration or office management.
- Achieving quality results and service, practicing accountability & integrity, communicate information clearly
Economic and Agriculture Development (EAD) Specialist for Zone
EAD Specialist for zones is responsible to be a zonal focal point to ensure that economic development issues within AP supported areas, cluster or zonal level are well addressed with solid and sustainable economic development intervention that meet organization and donor standard.
Location: Kupang – NTT
- Bachelor in Business Management, Agribusiness, Marketing
- At least 2 years experiences in economic development work
- Strong understanding on micro business development, youth entrepreneur, micro finance and business risk management
- Min. TOEFL score is 500.
Submit your application with updated CV not later than July 27, 2018 to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted