Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancies: Grant Finance Manager & Economic and Livelihood Resilience Team Leader, South Tangerang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Bintaro – South Tangerang:
Economic and Livelihood Resilience Team Leader
Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the Economic and Livelihood Resilience strategy in relation to the three ministries: HEA, Advocacy and Transformational Development, to support the National and Partnership strategy.
- Preferably master degree in Economy Resilience, Agriculture, Micro finance or other related field
- Had been trained in Climate Change Adaptation is an advantage
- Min 5 years experience in economic, livelihood resilience and climate change related projects and issues.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, Excellent communication skills, a team work player.
Grant Finance Manager
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and financial management of projects funded by grant from Government, Multilateral and Private Corporations and PNS from the project proposal design, start-up to close-out according to ensure the grant financial report, grant financial analysis and grant matrix is provided timely and accurate
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance. MBA, CPA, CFA preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in financial planning and analysis. Relevant experience in establishing and enforcing protocols and procedures in a finance organization is an advantage.
- 1-2 years experience in managing team.
- A mature and committed Christian who can lead Spiritual Nurture activities.
- Knowledge and experience in non-profit accounting, reporting and auditing, strong organizational and planning skills, ability to work independently and under pressure.
Submit your application with updated CV no later than November 21, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted