Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancies: Education Specialist & Procurement Manager, Bintaro – South Tangerang
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that will be based in National Office Bintaro – South Tangerang:
Education Specialist – National Level
Ensure and enhance job role and professional competence of Zonal Education Specialists to provide technical supports in related with Early Childhood Care and Development , Basic Education and life skills development, resources to support them and having organization process which value people and learned.
- Preferably master degree in Education, Social Development or any related fields.
- 3-5 years experience in education programming works (early childhood development, basic education and life skills development).
- Literacy in global and national education issues
- Fluent in English (oral and written with min. TOEFL score: 500).
- Excellent interpersonal, representational and networking skills.
Procurement Manager – National Office
- To lead and direct WV Indonesia Procurement Department & ensure practice is in alignment with organization policy and standards.
- To provide support in capacity building and technical advice for ADP/Projects in managing their procurement needs
- S-1 Degree/Post Graduate qualification from any major, preferably from business administration.
- Minimum 5 years experience in logistic and procurement work, preferably has grant management knowledge in dealing with procurement and logistic.
- Proven track record of accountability and audit.
- A mature and committed Christian who can be role model of the department.
Submit your application with updated CV no later than December 21, 2018 to:
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted