Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Vacancies: 3 Positions, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Gedung 33 – Jakarta:
The purpose of the position is as a key liaison between ADP and NRD Units to build effective relationship and fulfilled donor requirement and secured national organization’s income. The purpose of this position is bridging WVIDN’s ministry with donor interest to show our accountability and effectiveness on addressing child well being issues. This could be achieved through developing budget commitment plan to NRD program/project, including monitoring program/project implementation to follow NRD direction, donor requirement and organization quality assurance standard. Also this position is responsible to identify the marketing channel of ADP’s program and to support the development of various products to respond market demand and field operation needs. In addition, providing project information for marketing used and develops effective communication with field operation to respond donor queries is essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Marketing, Economy or other relevant subjects.
- At least 3 years of broad and deep experience in holistic community development work,
- At least 1 year experience in fundraising with well understanding on donor expectation.
- Experience in bridging between market demands and field operation needs.
- Demonstrate strong experience in project management and proposal writing
Sponsorship Administration Officer
Sponsorship Administration Officer is responsible to support the Donor Engagement Team in developing good relationship with sponsor/donor by providing excellent administrative service aligning with organization’s 5 year goals and objectives which emphasizing on child-focused and transformational development.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or any related course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in administration or office management.
- Achieving quality results and service, practicing accountability & integrity, communicate information clearly
Corporate and Major Middle Donor Coordinator
To implement holistic, innovative and progressive direct marketing strategies for institution in order to engage different public to contribute in child focused transformational development ministry.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Commerce or any background
- Min. 4 years working experience with proven track record in Priority Banking, Marketing, Sales or Fund Raising Project
- Good network on related field
- Posses strong presentation, negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skill
Submit your application with updated CV no later than November 18, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicant will be contacted.