Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Openings: Knowledge Management Specialist & Program Officer, Bintaro – South Tangerang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Bintaro – South Tangerang:
Knowledge Management Specialist
ASEAN Safe Schools Initiative (ASSI) is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to provide technical expertise in capturing, documenting, communicating and disseminating ASSI activities, achievements and engagements, good practices and case stories to relevant stake holders (ASEAN, ASEAN Secretariat, key government officials, INGOs and NGOs representatives, network, as well as public.
- Master Degree in Development studies related with Disaster Risk Reduction
- Considerable professional experience in information and knowledge management and communication with relevant writing experience
- Technical proficiency in website and database management, as well as internal and external communication
- High level of creativity, flexibility, ability to listen and support, excellent analytical skills, experience of working with the media and a good understanding of messaging and public positioning and how to adapt this to the needs of local context
- Excellent communication skills in English –both written and verbal
The purpose of the position is as a key liaison between WVIDN, donors and project/program implementers to build effective relationship and fulfilled donor requirement and secured national organization’s income
- Bachelor Degree in International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects
- Min 3 years work experience in humanitarian works, include min. 2 year experiences in TD, Advocacy or HEA program
- Demonstrate strong experience in project management and proposal writing
- Competent in logframe design and project design
- Excellent in English, both in written and verbal (min. TOEFL score 550)
Submit your application with updated CV no later than October 12, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicant will be contacted