Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Openings: 3 Positions Based In South Tangerang, Jakarta & Kupang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
IT Mobile Specialist
Provide initiativesrelates to mobile application development, API,mobile analytics, payment gateway and business intelligence. Making sure of implementation, delivery and management of technology products and solutions and accountable towards the implementation and evaluation of IT business solution.
Location : Bintaro – South Tangerang
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or –
- Management Informatics.
- Deep Knowledge in technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
Sponsorship Administration Officer
Sponsorship Administration Officer is responsible to support the Donor Engagement Team in developing good relationship with sponsor/donor by providing excellent administrative service aligning with organization’s 5 year goals and objectives which emphasizing on a child-focused and transformational development.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or any related course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in administration or office management.
- Achieving quality results and service, practicing accountability & integrity, communicate information clearly
Development Facilitator for Moringa Project
M4P Moringa project implemented by Wahana Visi Indonesia with financial support from ANCP (World Vision Australia), the project focuses to increase income of farmers through Moringa production and processing by implementing M4P (Making market working for the poor) approach and LVCD (Local value chain development).
The Development Facilitator is responsible to do planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation implementation of the projects that contribute to the achievement of Moringa Project goals
- Preferably master degree majoring the project sector, business sectors, economic sector or any other relevant field.
- Min. 2 years’ experience as Project Coordinator of respected sector. Experience in advocacy and networking on respected sector is an advantage.
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL socre 450 and Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
Submit your application with updated CV not later than October 5, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted