Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Openings: 2 Positions, Bintaro – South Tangerang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which will be based in Bintaro – South Tangerang:
Technical Support Director
To provide leadership and effective management of Technical team to ensure quality program of Health, Education, Child Protection, Livelihood in Rural and Urban Ministry in achieving child well being outcomes.
- Master Degree in International development, Socials works or Bachelor Degree with 5 years exp in humanitarian aids, Gender skill
- Min. 5 years working experiences working in Community development and gender
- Min. 3 years in managerial position with multi functions team
- Professional technical skills desired and Strong analytical thinking skill.
- Thorough understanding of project/ program design, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Fluent in English (min. TOEFL score: 500)
Deposit & General Ledger officer
Arrange communication and charging service ( via SA Database) for Finance National Office, Maintain SA Database and accountability relate to charges to/from Other WV, Assist Monthly financial report, analyzing balance sheet report including responding to client inquiries and verifying the allowable and unallowable cost in accordance with the established accounting standards and FFM WVI policy. Ensure Watchdog Elite screening, increasing Watchdog Elite skills to equip finance NO and field (Accountant), create training guidelines Watchdog Elite. Contact person for GC capacity building Watchdog Elite. Ensure validity of Sun system data. Support on Provision & GEMS systems.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Good understanding about PSAK/IFRS
- Good English skill (verbal & written)
- At least 3 years experience in INGO accounting system
Submit your application with updated CV not later than December 28, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted