Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Opening: Project Manager of EVAC Project, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
EVAC Project is a joint project aimed at ENDING VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN AT SCHOOL IN INDONESIA (2018-2020). The project has a particular focus on piloting strategies and approaches to address bullying and to end corporal punishment in some specific schools where the project will be implemented. This is part of a Global Joint Initiative ( Joining Forces to End Violence Against Children ) by 6 child focused agencies including World Vision, Child Fund International, Save the Children, Plan, SOS Children’s Villages and Terres De Homme.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Jakarta
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Joint Forces action plan and will play the lead role in coordination, monitoring progress against the objectives, preparing reporting, ensuring effective learning and documentation of outcomes
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant human services discipline, or Organizational Development, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Project management role in development, social services or community organization.
- Demonstrated skills in developing networks with government and non-governmental organizations including civil societies.
- Good understanding of the child rights and child focused sector .
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
- Experience in budget management of grant funded project
Submit your application with updated CV no later than September 24, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted