Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Opening: Program Officer – Bintaro, South Tangerang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Bintaro – South Tangerang
The purpose of the position is as a key liaison between WVIDN, donors and project/program implementers to build effective relationship and fulfilled donor requirement and secured national organization’s income
- Bachelor Degree in International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects
- Min 3 years work experience in humanitarian works
- Demonstrate strong experience in project management and proposal writing
- Competent in logframe design and project design
- Excellent in English, both in written and verbal (min. TOEFL score 550)
Submit your application with updated CV no later than September 16, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted