Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Opening: National Program Manager Cocoa Life Program, South Sulawesi or Southeast Sulawesi
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
National Program Manager Cocoa Life Program
Cocoa Life Program aims to empower cocoa farmers thrive in six key cocoa-growing origins, including Indonesia to ensure sustainable future for chocolate. Working with cocoa farmers communities, this program assists them to gain knowledge and skills to improve their livelihoods, strengthen their communities and inspire the next cocoa farmers generation.
Swisscontact in partnership with Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) has been implementing the program in Kolaka and East Kolaka districts in Southeast Sulawesi (SES) since 2016 as well as Pinrang and Enrekang districts in South Sulawesi (SS) which targets more than 12,000 cocoa farmers and their communities.
This job exists to: To manage the project team implementing five pillars of Community Development interventions for Cocoa Life Program in both provinces. The role must bring together the project team, farmers, supplier partners and other stakeholders to empower cocoa-growing communities.Key duties will include project management as well as coordination with stakeholders and donor to ensure donor’s requirement are met.
Location: South Sulawesi or Southeast Sulawesi
- Master degree in Marketing/Economics/Commerce/Business or other relevant fields.
- Min. 3 years working experience in Economic/Marketing Project, include 2 years experience as program manager.
- Experience in market assessment, market analysis, market research or closely related role.
- Strong project management skills and ability to think critically and solve real world problems.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL score 550.
Submit your application with updated CV not later than January 18, 2019 to:
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted