Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Opening: International Resource Acquisition & Management Director, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Jakarta
International Resource Acquisition and Management Director
To lead the Wahana Visi Indonesia’s successful international resource acquisition and management and strategic positioning with international partners
- Bachelor degree International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects,
- Master degree will be advantageous
- 5 year swork experience in donor-funded grant-related work
- Min. 3 years experience in managerial position.
- Demonstrate strong experience grant proposal writing and grant-related audit
- Experience engaging cross-sector partners (i.e. private sector, academia, research institutions), negotiating partnership agreements
- Ability to synthesize often complex, technical information into coherent proposal language suitable for external, international audiences
- Excellent in English, both in written and verbal (min. TOEFL score 550)
** This vacancy is open to expatriates
Submit your application with updated CV no later than September 21, 2018 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted