Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Opening: Graphic Designer – South Tangerang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in Bintaro – South Tangerang
Provide technical support for the Creative Manager in preparing, designing and publishing visual materials and products that are in line with Wahana Visi Indonesia’s strategy, to strengthen organization branding and resources generation
- Preferably bachelor degree in Communications Design or Graphic Design
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in creative industry (advertising agency; creative agency; etc.
- Knowledge of media production, communications, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform via written and visual media.
- Possesses excellent “taste” and strong interest in design, art, colors, photography, cinematography and other creative products
- Excellent skill of develop artworks, logotypes, illustrations, layouts, MS Offices and image applications (Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
Submit your application with updated CV no later than September 30, 2018 to:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted