Wahana Visi Indonesia Job Opening: Engineer Coordinator, Lombok – NTB
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
To provide technical expertise to WV Indonesia shelter recovery initiatives for Lombok Earthquake Emergency Response (LEER). The engineer coordinator is responsible for the implementation of shelter program that the construction is as per approved design, quality specification and the progress is according to work plan, standards and requirement.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Construction, Structural or Civil Engineering with sound knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical, HVAC Construction related experiences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sub-division design, development and construction large scale projects including multi-storied / strata complex construction
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience in managing shelter programs in humanitarian context
- Excellent project management skills include the design of project management tools
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a culturally diverse team and proven ability to work and live in very basic living conditions in remote locations.
Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.