Wahana Visi Indonesia – CENTRE Project Job Openings: 3 Positions – Palu, Central Sulawesi
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that will be based in Palu – CENTRE Project:
Provide overall coordination on communications response with a focus on Reputation and Influence, Public-Community Connections and Staff Engagement as they pertain to disaster response communications.
- Bachelor Degree from Communication or Public Relation.
- Knowledge of key how to resolve about community development issues in emergency response.
- Experience or knowledge of working and living in relevant regions/context, Palu or emergency response situation.
- Fluent in English is a must and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
Program Quality and Accountability Manager
Provide overall coordination on Program & Quality response with a focus on Donors Engagement, Accountability and Monitoring and Evaluation to achieve program quality in disaster response program.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Development Studies, Statistics or related fields
- 3 years and above in Leadership and Program Management position and comparative advantage working in NGOs sector or Development related field
- Proven experience in DME is preferable.
- Excellent analytical and Strong in Grant project management skill.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing) with min. TOEFL score: 500.
Finance and Administration Manager
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and coordination of finance and accounting functions, which include financial and accounting, cash management to promote stewardship, accountability, reliability and accuracy of financial process and report. This position also has to promote excellent internal control environment for the organization and safeguarding of asset and giving best support to the global initiative to promote cost effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance. MBA, CPA, CFA preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in financial planning and analysis. Relevant experience in establishing and enforcing protocols and procedures in a finance organization is an advantage.
- 1-2 years experience in managing team.
- A mature and committed Christian who can lead Spiritual Nurture activities
- Knowledge and experience in non-profit accounting, reporting and auditing
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK* not later than March 19, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Notes * : SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
WV Indonesia applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WV Indonesia work.