USAID – SEA PROJECT Job Vacancy: Human Resource and Administrative Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Indonesia USAID SEA PROJECT
JOB TITLE: Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
REPORT TO: Human Resource and Administrative Manager
DUTY STATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
The Indonesia Sustainable Ecosystems Advanced (SEA) Project is a five-year contract that supports the Government of Indonesia to conserve biological diversity and improve the governance of marine resources at local, district, provincial and national levels. By using an ecosystem-based approach to management and engaging key stakeholders, the SEA Project will 1) enhance conservation and sustainable use of marine resources by reforming fisheries management and promoting marine protected areas to enhance fisheries productivity, food and nutrition security, and sustainable livelihoods within the target area; and 2) strengthen the leadership role and capacity of the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries and local governments to promote conservation and sustainable fishing. The SEA Project is implemented by Tetra Tech and a consortium of partners that includes Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS), Coral Triangle Center (CTC) and WWF-Indonesia (WWF). The SEA Project will run from March 2016 through March 2021.
The key aspects to the successful achievement of SEA Project objectives include effective project administration, finance, and adaptive management. The SEA Project will recruit a Human Resource and Administrative Assistant to provide support on human resource and administrative aspects of the project.
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resource and Adminsitrative Manager, the Human Resource and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support on HR and administrative aspect of the SEA Project.
- Provide support to recruitment process, including vacancy announcement, share the candidates longlist, organize the interview and carry out a reference check;
- Support to maintain recruitment and hiring files in hard and soft copy;
- Support to maintain staff, consultant and intern database containing all relevant employment contract information including contract status details for start, ending, and termination dates; and other information;
- Assist to process payment for consultant and intern;
- Maintain the staff timesheet including consultant’s deliverables in hard and soft copy;
- Record and maintain the staff leave;
- Provide support to contact project health insurance providers regarding staff claims;
- Provide support to register BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan/Jamsostek (GOI social security) for staff;
- Coordinate with other administrative staff to arrange the staff/consultant/intern travel (ticket reservation and accommodation arrangement);
- Manage and maintain the administrative filing system to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly;
- Responsible for arranging meeting room;
- Support to process visa for expatriate and participants that required visa in a meeting/workshop;
- Assist the project team to prepare all relevant administration requirement for a meeting, seminar or workshop and assist to complete the administration settlement;
- Perform other tasks and assignments as and when required by supervisor.
- A graduate degree in human resource/adminstrative/related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in an equivalent position with a USAID funded project or other international donor projects.
- Able to communicate fluently and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
- Must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
- Native fluency in spoken and written Indonesian.
- Professional competency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to engage in activities occurring in multiple field sites with multiple stakeholders across Indonesia.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Indonesia.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Proven initiative, creativity and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills
If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV (no later than 10 pages) to : Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org before December 6, 2018. Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email.