USAID SEA PROJECT Job Vacancy: Communications and Outreach Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Communications and Outreach Specialist will provide support to the Implementation and quality oversight of overall USAID SEA communications plan and provide communications and public affairs function for corporate and technical teams which covers: promotion, media management, campaign and production and provide technical supports to Strategy Approach (SA)-1 limitedly on promotion, media management, advocacy and production. The Communications and Outreach Specialist will be the Alternate of Senior Communications and Outreach Lead for strategizing, central planning, certifying communications activity payments. The Communications and Outreach Specialist will work closely with Senior Communications and Outreach Lead to develop and implement a communications and outreach strategy for programmatic monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
The Communications and Outreach Specialist will:
- Provide primary lead on implementing communications and outreach
- Provide input during planning and strategizing communications plan.
- Identify and develop a communication strategy for the dissemination of lessons learned on the basis of information needs, work culture and writing preferences of target audiences by managing OFFLINE AND ONLINE channels.
- Provide quality assurance throughout the entire communications products as well identify communication failures around project documents and learning events goals and propose corrective measures
- Provide oversight of the pre-test for all communications material produced to determine whether the targeted audiences receive and understand the message.
- Ensure the language and approach used in project documents, manuals, guidelines and toolkits addresses gender issues and is appropriate for different cultural and religious contexts
- Primary contact for keeping up to date USAID SEA website
- Secondary contact for USAID SEA social media accounts and media network
- Support the organization and documentation of learning events
- Contribute to regular Quarterly, Annual, and other reports
- Draft talking points, speeches, press releases, presentations, and other materials as needed
- Represent USAID SEA for communication and outreach purpose
- Work with partner to provide guidance and counsel with regards to production and branding and marking
- Deliver communications training of refreshing trainings to ensure quality assurance and compliance to USAID’s branding and marking.
- Provide support to Strategy Approach (SA)-1 implementation which concerned with advocacy, campaign activities and production and provide backstop as necessary
- Work with M&E team and relevant team being organized on Knowledge Management, as needed
- Work with journalists for event and/or publication
- Together with Communications Officer work with government counterpart’s Public Affairs/Media Coordinator
- Travel to program provinces to execute responsibilities as needed
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor degree in communications and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor degree in communications for development, international development, journalism, Entertainment-Education, social marketing or a field relevant to media/communications and environment (should have examples of past work to show).
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the communications field
- Previous reporting/developing communications products for USAID-funded project preferred
- Professional writing (writing, editing, proofreading) experience required
- Bahasa Indonesia and English fluency (oral and written) required
- Proven initiative, creativity and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills
If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV (no later than 10 pages) to: Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org before December 1, 2018.
Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email.