USAID SEA Project Indonesia Job Vacancy: Web Programmer, Jakarta
USAID SEA Project Indonesia
JOB TITLE: Web Programmer (Short Term Technical Assistance – STTA)
SUPERVISED BY: Data Management Specialist
REPORT TO: Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist
DUTY STATION: Jakarta
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 1 (one) month
The web programmer will be required to develop a web interface (application) with a database, building our MIS from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up. This will include, but not limited, providing technical support for advancing the MIS. The web programmer will work closely with the USAID SEA MEL Team and IT Officer.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
The web programmer will be responsible for:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Develop module to import data indicator in the excel format into mysql
- Develop notification system, check in and check out system for MIS user..
- Integrate with third-party technologies using their APIs.
- Perform on-going clean-up of legacy code and ensure that the MIS is rendering well on all major devices/web browsers.
- Ensure that all bugs are resolved in a timely manner.
- Experienced in Linux Server environment especially Ubuntu Server.
- Setup MIS into SEA appointed server.
- Create module to import data indicator in the excel format into mysql
- Adding status draft/final in the monthly report and move the deliverable report under M&E section
- Adding option “Data” and “Others” in the upload file monthly report and fixing the upload file in the calendar activity
- Adding description in the performance indicator
- Adding attachment file in each activity in the monthly report
- Adding column history Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 in the performance indicator annual
- Final Debugging errors
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Graduate degree in Information Technology with a specialization on programming.
- Has at least 5 (five) years working experience in developing MIS using PHP/MySQL.
- Able to use CodeIgniter to develop the MIS.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in development field with an equivalent or similar position. Experience working on for an NGO or an international organization is preferred.
- Working knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to communicate fluently effectively both verbally and in writing..
- Strategic thinking, including identification of the MIS weaknesses and initiative to address problem(s).
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proven experience as web programmer
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Has high cultural sensitivity working with people from diverse backgrounds, believes, ethnicities and cultures, and nationalities.
- This position is a national position, thus is limited for Indonesian nationality.
- Tactfulness, enthusiasm to the job.
- Good inter-personal skills, integrity and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV (max. 10 pages) to: Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org before 8th January 2019. Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email..