USAID – SEA Indonesia Job Vacancy: Geoportal Web Developer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
JOB TITLE: Geoportal Web Developer
REPORT TO: MSP Technical Lead
DUTY STATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
The Geoportal Web Developer will be responsible to support and improve the development of existing SEANODE application, and to ensure the functionality of the application as spatial database. The Geoportal Web Developer will work together with SEA Team and MMAF Team to improve the existing SEANODE application. The Geoportal Web Developer will develop the skill of MMAF Team through the on-the-job-training method during the development process of SEANODE application.
The Geoportal Web Developer will support SEA Project Team to:
- Develop a new SEANODE Geoportal design, features (menu and tools) and functionality of the application as online geoportal system and monitoring-evaluation feature-based.
- Perform functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Support the Core Team to standardize the SEANODE format system.
- Produce brief manual guideline for technical management procedures, operations and troubleshooting issue for end users and operators team.
- Support the spatial data collection and integration into the SEANODE Geoportal with standardize format system.
- Working closely with the Provincial Marine and Fisheries Agency/Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (MMAF) Marine Spatial Planning Directorate team for the technical implementation.
- Provide “on-the-job” technical training to the Provincial Marine and Fisheries Agency/Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (MMAF) Marine Spatial Planning Directorate team to manage and maintain the system regularly.
- Provide other technical support as needed related to SEANODE geoportal web development at National and Provincial level.
The Geoportal Web Developer shall submit the following deliverables:
- Brief manual guideline for technical management procedures, operations and troubleshooting issue for end users and operator team;
- Training Report on SEANODE Implementation
- A functional MSP geoportal database that can be maintained, updated and utilized by the users.
- A presentation on the result to all interested parties in SEA Project and government team
- Proofing a new web-based online features (it should include monitoring-evaluation feature) of SEANODE MSP Geoportal that can be retrieved through online internet connection.
- Brief weekly updates, in a format prescribed by SEA Project;
- Timesheet as proof of time worked.
- Monthly invoices showing time worked and outputs;
The Geoportal Web Developer will provide all reports in both Microsoft Word and ready-to-print PDF format, using a template provided by SEA Project.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) Programming or Management Information System or related field, with at least 4 years-strong experience in the development of web-based database with open source application, preferably in spatial database application.
- Familiar with Open Source GIS database management on linux system such as Geonode, PostGreSQL, Geoserver and QGIS..
- Good communication skills – verbal and written – English and Indonesian
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be a team player who upholds confidentiality and has a high level of integrity and is able to work with minimum supervision
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork
The period of this assignment will be for 5 months with the level of effort of 65 days.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV (no later than 10 pages) to : Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org before December 13, 2018.
Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email.