USAID PROSPECT Program Job Vacancy: Procurement Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
ASEAN – USAID Partnership for Regional Optimization within the Political Security and Socio – Cultural Communities (ASEAN – USAID PROSPECT)
DAI is seeking a Procurement Assistant for a 5-year USAID-funded project focused on providing technical support and institutional strengthening to help ASEAN achieve its goal of building a more inclusive, rules-based, and prosperous Southeast Asia. The Procurement Assistant will provide administrative assistance to the Procurement and Grants Officer to support activities under the ASEAN-U.S. PROSPECT program.
- Support competitive and transparent procurement processes, ensuring cost reasonableness, allocability, and allowability under USAID regulations and DAI policies and procedures;
- Develop bid documentation, including scopes of work, specifications, evaluation criteria, performance indicators, and Requests for Proposals as needed;
- Support training of the project team to ensure compliance with all applicable USAID regulations and DAI policies and procedures;
- Assist in the administration of grants under contract as needed;
- Analyze and evaluate vendor bids, ensuring adherence to requested information and established DAI policies and procedures;
- Maintain procurement and grants databases, including vendor records, consulting with other DAI projects in Indonesia and the region as appropriate;
- Help ensure grantee and vendor understanding of and compliance with USAID regulations and DAI policies and procedures; and
- Perform additional tasks assigned by the Procurement and Grants Officer as required.
The Procurement Assistant will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. She/he will report to the Procurement and Grants Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in procurement, project administration, and/or accounting, preferably in an international development environment.
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a team.
- Written and spoken English language fluency required.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with computer software programs, including MS Word and Excel.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com by January 25th, 2019. Only finalists will be contacted.