USAID – MESP Project Job Vacancy: Senior M&E Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Senior M&E Specialist
Scope of Work
USAID Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project (MESP) works to improve the functioning and utility of USAID/Indonesia’s portfolio, across sectors of Democracy, Resilience and Governance, Human Capacity and Partnership, Environment, and Health. MESP supports USAID’s strategy development, evaluation, and project design and planning processes, helping instil a culture of learning and adaptation across programs. Activities include project evaluations, sector assessments, data and sector analyses, surveys, strategic planning, and capacity building and learning interventions for USAID and its implementing partner teams.
The Senior M&E Specialist will work closely with the project M&E and CLA teams in the development of project performance reports and conducting all project activities in terms of background research, tool development, data collection and initial analysis. The M&E Specialist will also take the lead on distinct evaluation, assessment, and analysis initiatives, and oversee external consultants or organizations providing similar services.
- Lead evaluation and assessment teams in the design, research, implementation, analysis, and report writing
- Oversee external consultants or organizations providing M&E support to the project
- Conduct data collection
- Support on design and implementation of workshops for key stakeholders
- Support data quality assessments and CLA
- Support the development of quarterly progress reports and annual report
- Other duties as necessary to support implementation of the project tasks
The Senior M&E Specialist will perform the following tasks in support of MESP activities and objectives:
- Support USAID Technical and Program Offices to design, plan, manage, supervise, and in some cases, lead implementation of technical assistance, evaluation, and capacity building interventions through MESP under all activity components;
- Implement training and capacity building tasks to ensure evaluation and performance management efforts by partners are more effective;
- Work hand-in-hand with requesting USAID offices and implementation teams (MESP personnel, consultants, subcontractor organizations, USAID implementing partners) to execute MESP activities;
- Develop budgets for project activities, as needed;
- Capture results and measure impacts from project activities;
- Draft sections of MESP Quarterly & Annual Progress Reports and other ad hoc reports or impact stories, as requested by USAID and the Chief of Party;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Chief of Party.
Candidates for this position should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in a relevant subject.
- At least 8 years of professional experience relevant to MESP and the position Scope of Work.
- Successful experience designing and managing evaluations, assessments, and/or strategic planning activities for donor programs.
- Expertise and professional experience with surveys, data management and analysis, and/or both statistical software programs and qualitative, preferred.
- Experience leading or conducting M&E capacity building and performance management trainings using adult learning approaches.
- Strong English language speaking and writing capabilities.
- Proven ability to lead teams and to work collaboratively with colleagues and counterparts.
- Strong self-initiative: ability to implement and manage program activities proactively, without waiting for instructions.
- Open communications style.
- Experience with USAID programming and M&E systems is an advantage.
This consultancy is limited to Indonesian citizens residing in Indonesia.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than December 31, 2018