USAID – Jalin Project Job Vacancy: Reporting Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The USAID Jalin Project
Scope of Work
The USAID Jalin Project (hereafter referred to as “Jalin” or the “Project”) is a five-year initiative implemented by DAI Global, LLC and its consortium of partners – IntraHealth, Vital Strategies, and Market Share Associates – to work with USAID to facilitate and support partnerships through a co-creation process that brings together a diverse range of public and private sector actors to leverage domestic resources, increase the pace at which reliable local evidence is made widely available and utilized to design and implement local maternal and newborn health solutions.
Jalin will contribute to a maternal and newborn health movement in Indonesia that: (a) brings together actors, including those traditionally outside the health system, to use local evidence and global best practices to co-create, test and adapt local solutions; (b) addresses evidence gaps by identifying where and why maternal and newborn deaths are happening and uses that information to co-define and create local solutions; (c) engages the public and private sectors to co-finance scalable local solutions to support partnerships and ensure that the poor and vulnerable have access to essential services; (d) catalyzes new and existing partnerships, local solutions and co-investment through a whole-of-market approach across the projects areas of technical focus; and (e) fosters a culture of learning and adaptation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the MELA Director, the Reporting Specialist liaises with the Jalin Jakarta-based and regional teams in the development and finalization of contractual reporting deliverables. The Reporting Specialist will work closely with designated members of each unit to compile, synthesize, and polish written reports for submission to external audiences, primarily USAID and the Indonesia Ministry of Health (MOH). The Reporting Specialist will also work with relevant Jalin staff, as well as independently, to access information from Jalin’s Technical and Administrative Management Information System (TAMIS), for inclusion in the various reporting deliverables and as a means to verify information included within the reports. Specific duties include:
- Leads the delivery or write up of contractual deliverables/ reports including monthly reports to the Ministry of Health (MOH), quarterly reports to MOH and USAID, as well as the Annual Reports to USAID;
- Drafts Scopes of Work (SOW), Regional Profiles, and other routine project updates;
- Reviews information in TAMIS to triangulate with narrative inputs provided by Jalin staff;
- Coordinates with project staff to create success stories and case studies;
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the MELA Director.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, with the ability to edit documents for clarity and brevity in both languages. Writing samples in both Bahasa Indonesia and English will be required as part of the application process.
- University degree
- Familiarity with reporting and branding guidelines for USAID-funded programs.
- Experience working with international donors, government, NGOs, and other relevant MNH stakeholders highly desirable.
- Ability to work in complex environments with multiple tasks, competing priorities, and short deadlines.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on May 16, 2019 to email@example.com with “Reporting Specialist“ in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.