USAID – Jalin Project Job Vacancy: Operations Manager, Jakarta – Indonesian
- Oversee all local grants and subcontracts from solicitation to close-out to ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations, and that procurement are responsive to clearly defined project needs. Specific tasks include:
- Review Scopes of Works for accuracy and relevance to stated objectives.
- Oversee drafting and tendering of Requests for Proposals, Requests for Task Order Proposals, Requests for Quotations and other solicitation documents to ensure selection of appropriate procurement mechanism and evaluation criteria.
- Oversee the evaluation of all bids and proposals to allow for competition to ensure best value procurement.
- Review for accuracy and completeness all procurement documents to ensure they are audit-ready..
- Work closely with DAI/Bethesda Contracts Manager to ensure accuracy and completeness of final solicitations, and grant and subcontract awards.
- Oversee management of all awards, including grant and subcontract modifications, if necessary.
- Develop procurement plans and procurement disposition plans in line with annual work plan;
- Lead regular review and updating of project protocols, processes, and manuals (notably the Field Operations Manual) to ensure compliance. and guidance, in conjunction with operations, logistics, grants and subcontracts teams, recommending design improvements and efficiencies, as necessary;
- Supervise procurement and administrative teams, and support the technical, regional, and financial teams;
- Oversee the use of the Project’s Technical and Administrative Management Information System (TAMIS) and Project Record Map to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Manage regular spot checks of TAMIS and the Project Record Map, and report findings to senior management;
- Advise the Deputy Chief of Party on issues related to USAID and DAI policies, and Government of Indonesia regulations related to doing business in Indonesia;
- Contribute to the drafting of policies and procedures in accordance with DAI and USAID rules and regulations;
- Oversee all Jalin Jakarta and regional office management;
- Supervise and mentor direct reports to ensure clarity of roles, responsibilities, and achievement of Jalin objectives, and personal and professional development goals; and
- Other duties consistent with the overall focus of the position as assigned by the Deputy Chief of Party.
- Bachelor’s degree in development studies, economics, business, or related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID rules and regulations, and proficiency working with project management and monitoring systems, particularly as they pertain to procurement processes and procedures.
- Ten years of relevant work experience with increasing level of responsibility and authority including leading teams under complex donor-funded programming.
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with partners at the national and sub-national levels.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and accountability.
- Professional spoken English required.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on March 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations Manager“ in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.