USAID – Jalin Project Job Vacancy: Human Resources Assistant, Jakarta
- Arrange interviews, distribute CVs in advance of interviews, collect proper paperwork from candidates, and update the recruitment tracker;
- Collect and maintain complete recruitment and personnel files;
- Track and report on staff leave balances, including sending monthly email updates to all staff;
- Update and report on STTA tracker with start and end dates, deliverable and/or milestone dates, and Level of Effort balances;
- Coordinate orientation of newly hired LTTA staff;
- Perform regular spot checks of personnel files in the Projects Technical and Administrative Management Information System and report findings (including recommendations) for management decisions.
- Assist with management of health insurance service providers and Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial (National Social Security Agency);
- Assist with the review all staff Timesheets for accuracy and completeness;
- Track and report on deadlines for national and regional personnel performance and professional development tasks—goal setting, regular evaluation, and end-of-year assessments;
- Assist with all immigration needs of expat LTTA and STTA staff; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resource Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in development studies, economics, business, or related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of Indonesia Manpower rules and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with increasing level of responsibility and authority.
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with team.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and accountability.
- Professional spoken English is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on March 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Assistant“ in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.