USAID – ICED II Project Job Vacancy: Junior Energy Planning Officer, Medan – North Sumatera
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
SCOPE OF WORK
JUNIOR ENERGY PLANNING OFFICER (DATABASE)
Fulltime – Based in Medan, North Sumatera
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
USAID ICED II seeks junior professional with database and website development experience to support its work on provincial energy database system. This position will work under the direction of the Energy Planning and Modelling Specialist and work closely with ICED II counterparts at the provinces. S/He is part of the project’s Component 1 – Improve Enabling Environment for Rapid Co-Investment in Clean Energy. S/He will report to Regional Energy Planning Manager.
- Support the Energy Planning and Modelling Specialist in Medan office and coordinate with the Energy Planning Officer in Jakarta office on ICED II work to develop a new provincial energy database design, features (menu and tools) and functionality of the application as online energy database system using the open source platform;
- Communicate and work closely with the province counterparts for data collection and integration into the provincial database system with standardize format system;
- Assist the development of manual guideline for technical management procedures, operations, and troubleshooting issues for end user and operator team;
- Assist the preparation and implementation of technical training to the Provincial Energy and Mineral Resources Office team to manage and maintain the system regularly;
- Provide inputs to Component 1 lead on preparation of routine reports such as bi-weekly, quarterly, annual reports, and preparation of working documents such as annual work plan and achievements of ICED indicators.
- Any other duties assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 1 year experience in building web-based software system, database system and website development project;
- Proficiency in developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, tablet, and mobile system;
- Ability to write and speak in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Advance level in using Microsoft Office software
- Highly organized person, able to prioritize assignments, and work under pressure and with high stress tolerance.
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders, supervisor, and other project staff.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a cover letter highlighting their qualifications and latest CV. Please send your application to: no later than 28 February 2019. Early submission will be prioritized.