USAID – ICED II Project Job Vacancy: Energy Planner, Medan – North Sumatera
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
ENERGY PLANNER (INTERNSHIP)
Fulltime – Based in Medan, North Sumatera
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
Tetra Tech seeks an internship for 1 month starting February – March 2019 (20 working days) at ICED project office in Medan. S/He will work under the direction and supervision of the Energy Governance and Regulatory Specialist who is the overall manager for Component 1 – Improve Enabling Environment for Rapid Co-Investment in Clean Energy.
In this capacity, S/He assists the Component 1 team, with a range of the following tasks:
- Data entry for North Sumatera province on Energy Planning
- Develop rural electrification maps for North Sumatera province
- Data management support for Component 1 of USAID ICED II
- Perform other duties as requested
- At least undergraduate student majoring in statistics, science, engineering or other relevant field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Initial experience with international development cooperation is an asset;
- Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia; proficient in English both oral and written;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Ms. Excel) and Database Management System;
- Excellent communication and administrative skills;
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, email, internet, and local integrated system);
- Comfortable working as a team as well as independently with minimum supervision;
- Highly motivated individuals and initiatives as well as eagerness to learn new things;
- Ability to work in an international team environment.
- 5 working days , 8 hours per day
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a cover letter highlighting their qualifications and latest CV. Please send your application to no later than 28 February 2019. Early submission will be prioritized.